Monash FODMAP site
Back in 2010, I blogged about how a LOW FODMAP diet was amazing for my gut
(here and here) and helped me to resolve many of the symptoms of
IBS (bacterial overgrowth, etc) that I'd been struggling with for years
Since that post, I've received at least 5 emails a week (no kidding) from readers who want to know more about FODMAPs and want releif. Apparently IBS symptoms and chronic GI Discomfort are much more prevalent that we all realize (you're not alone in other words).
Well today, I received an email from a reader who had some great news to share. She's been...
It’s been a really long time since I’ve blogged anything. Business in my gym is going really well, and I spend the majority of my time managing that, plus teaching classes, plus being a mom and a wife. But, tonight, I felt that what happened yesterday needed to be shared... read more
I took a hiatus from posting Fit Pregnancy interviews for a while because I've been super busy running my gym in Vernon CT, called Fitness Revolution Vernon. This gym has become my life, and a life I love very, very much.
What I love most about... read more
Are you someone that exercises at home all the time or time-to-time?
Do you purchase follow-along workout DVDs or watch Youtube videos to keep you moving or give you new ideas?
Have those programs left you sore, hurt and unable to do anything else... read more
Looking for Cassandra's Former Blog? Go to Blogspot!
Most Recent Entries
- FODMAP Diet Update
- How to Get Your Period Back
- Fit Pregnancy Interview with Melanie Wagner
- The 5 Fatal Flaws of Follow-Along Workouts
- Twins Postpartum Update with Jill Maxwell
- Fit Pregnancy Interview with Jill Mills
- You CAN Run a Marathon While Pregnant
- Fit Pregnacy Interview Part 12
Most Discussed Entries
- Low FODMAP diet has been great for my gut (56 comments)
- My Natural Birth Story, March 27, 2010 (42 comments)
- Jillian Michaels thinks pregnancy ruins your body (32 comments)
- Some women think biceps are GROSS (25 comments)
- What is a beautiful female body? (24 comments)
- Fit Pregnancy Interview Series Part 1 (24 comments)
- Complete FODMAP List For a Happy Gut (21 comments)
- Post-Workout Nutrition Guidelines (17 comments)